Will your dog experience FOMO at your wedding? Or do you want them involved? Here’s how.
We are a nation of dog lovers and it’s no surprise that there is an increasing demand to include them in your big day. So first thing to say is don’t worry you are not on your own!
So what can they do?
Well it’s a bit like considering what your 3 year old niece can do. Is she likely to throw a tantrum rather than the flower petals? You see my drift.
Give your dog a role that they will thrive in and let them be seen at their best.
1) Simply turn up looking fabulous. Dressed in a themed collar or with a matching ribbon. So they feel part of the day. In a celebrant’s led wedding and a dog friendly venue that’s an easy one.
2) Bring them down the aisle with the best man as the ring bearer. Make sure it’s secure !!! You cannot do this with a dog who loves to jump up and greet you if you’ve a white dress on!
3) If they do a high five. -let me ask them if it’s ok for you both to get married. Of course I’ll have gravy bones with me just to make sure !
4) If your pal is quite lazy or getting on a bit . They could be waiting for you at the front and just lay on a rug watching the whole thing from the front row !
5) They could even sign a special certificate with a paw print to give their seal of approval. I have lots of colours of inkpad. Some are just soft glitter so no risk of stains !
So, five top ways to include your four legged friend in your perfect ceremony.
Always remember to have a plan B and someone designated to take care of your dogs needs. We want everyone to have a great day !
Lots more great ideas too. Call for a chat and to book your big day with me.